Sore forearm due to injury. Feeling nausea, vomiting and fever. What to do?

Hello my husband was changing a tire on our car and the jack collapsed and his left forearm got caught between the fender well and wheel. He was able to get it out, this was late Monday night. It wasn t broken but really sore. Today it was purple/black in color and about 4pm today he started getting nauseated, vomiting and now fever and chills with a temp of 102.4. We did not go to the dr, lost his job and no health insurance. I wanted to see if these symptoms have anything to do with his arm injury. The time right now is 10:30pm. Thank you for any input. Judy
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013