Sore fluid-filled lump on anus, difficulty moving around, sitting. Tried epsom salt with hot water. Cure?

I have a sore fluid filled lump starting at my anus and going up about 2cm. It kinda resembles a large pimple that won t come to a head. It is very painful for me to move around and sit. The only time I feel relief is when I take a hot bath with epsom salt. I have had this issue for 3 days now and it doesn t appear to be getting any smaller. Any suggestions on home remedies? I don t have health insurance
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013