Sore finger, severe pain in wrist, forearm, elbow. X-rays, ultrasound normal. Suggestions?

Hi, For a while I ve had a very sore little finger , the tip of my finger constantly is in pain when I touch it or hit it on something the pain is unbearable. More recently I ve been experiencing pain in my wrist , forearm , elbow and shoulder. Not sure if its related to my finger, I ve read it cold be connected. I have had ultra sounds and x rays but they have not shown anything. What should I do next? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012