Sore feet, hands due to allergy, difficulty in walking. Taking prednisone. Healing time?

Hi there, I am just wondering how long it takes for an allergic reaction to disappear. I've been experiencing a strange allergic reaction since Tuesday afternoon and benadryl hasn't really been working. This morning I just took my first dose of prednisone to treat hives that have appeared everywhere on my body. the soles of my feet and hands are also extremely sore and I am finding it difficult to walk because of how much it hurts
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013