Sore eyelid, red and swollen with yellowish bump, running nose, headaches. What can be done?

Hello, yesterday when i woke up my right bottom eyelid was sore and slightly red and swollen. Today when I woke up it was a lot more puffy and sore and there was quite a bit of gunk in there as well. When I pulled back the eyelid to have a better look I noticed a round yellowish bump a bit bigger than a pinhead on the inside of my eyelid that wasn t there the previous day. I haven t had a runny nose or any headaches lately by the way. Do you have any idea what it could be and how to treat it?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
From the description it seems that you have an infected gland in the eyelid. It needs antibiotic eye drops and other prescription medicines for cure. You can start doing hot fomentation of the eyelid for some relief.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal