Sore ears after piercing, blood and pus, hole with white pus. Should it be removed?

My daughters ears have been pierced for about 10 wks, they told me to leave them in for 6 wks cleaning & turning daily and then she could change them. This all went fine but with having to take them out 3 times a week for pe at school they are now sore and tonight when I was cleaning them bloody sticky puss came out of one lobe and the other lobe has a white lump at the side of the hole that looks like puss filled. Should I take them out?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Well come to Health Care Magic. I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. it could be infection or possibly reaction to metal of the ear rings(Contact dermititis). consult the E.N.T specialist for further management.
Wishing a good health. Thank you.
Dr Ajay Lavania