Sore, dark nipples, left abdominal pain, negative pregnancy test. What could this be?

Hello! My name is Mikayla. I m 32 with a history of amenorreah, reflux/ IBS , low thyroid, ADHD , depression , cronic tiredness and muscle pain and stiffness along the entire upper portion of my back, neck, shoulders and right arm/hand. Last period - two mo s ago. Spotting. Neg. Preg tests. Additional issues began about two weeks ago, with a sudden weight loss of 10lbs in two weeks, severe reflux with chest and stomach fullness, less hunger, nausea and fever. I was prescribed some Omeprazole , amoxicillin and I have passed the reflux issue, for now... For the past week, I have had sore, dark achey nipples with no breast tenderness. The huge mystery this week is the lower left abdominal pulsating ache with subtle and mild pressure, which has become more pronounced during the week. Neg. Preg. test. I m confused about all this. I feel like my abdomen is moving. Help. Levothyroxine 125mg Concerta 74mg Cymbalta (lowest general dose)
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  159 Awaiting Answer