Sore coccyx, spinal cancer, cancerous ovarian cells on sigmoid colon. Taken X ray. Help?

I noticed for about a month my coccyx is sore at times. I had X-ray yesterday and they asked me if I had had contrast test in last couple of days because of haze they saw. They had me void which she said made big difference. She let me see the X-rays between when my bladder was full and not to see the difference and pointed out my bowel which was matter of fact. But what I saw that has me totally sick is a white circle spot on my coccyx I could see in the background. I'm so afraid this could be that deadly spinal cancer that takes people in 7 years. I'm waiting to hear from someone. Is that cancer most likely ? 26 years ago they found cancerous ovarian cells on my sigmoid colon and resected the sigmoid. Nothing since that time.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013