Sore burning penis. Had unprotected intercourse in the past. What are my chances of having STD?

hey, i had unprotected sex about a year ago, it took me like 9 months before i actually decided i should go and get tested for STDS. Blood results came back fine, as was urine test. Dr looked at my penis and didnt see any symptons for Herpes and believed that since i had shown no symptons since the encounter that i should be ok. Now i have a sore shaft on penis, it slightly burns and is more irritable especially when i think about it. I have had this feeling before, but im pretty sure its more anxiety then anything. I have had this looked at by a doctor before, even had my penis swabbed and tests come back negative. Doctor gave me some kenacomb cream and it hasnt seemed to work. I have no lesions or redness, and i was very dilligent of checking myself for herpes after the encounter. I think this could perhaps be some mild case of thrush? Its really torture as i just keep worrying about it so much, please let me know what you think
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012