Sore bumps on penis, blood and white stuff comes out after squeezing

i am a sore on my penis kinda looks like a pimple but i know its not.....i have had it more then always goes away after a couple days...i have it again and it hurts really bad....i tried squeezing it and i popped it and blood and white stuff came is still there worried about what it is and i dont know what to do about it
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Hi i think the white bumps which on squeezing discharges blood and white cheesy material can be milia.or molluscum contagiosum or candidiasis.if it is associated with sodden appearance it can be candidiasis.
If it is milia or molluscum contagiosum .they both can be removed by extirpation or electrocautery and then apply fucidin ointment can cure the condition.