Sore breasts, warm body, clear discharge, swollen stomach. What is wrong?

sore breasts, body feels warmer, clear watery discharge, can't feel cervix when i try to find it, belly swollen/bloated especially at night, blue veins in breasts, im expecting my period in 3 days (july 18,2013) my last period was 6/20/13 i feel like sometimes there a slight stabbing pain right around the right side of my belly button (feel like being stabbed from inside). If i'm not pregnant, then what is wrong with me, and why do i feel pregnant, and why can't i get pregnant.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Jul 2013