Sore breasts, menstruation cramps, movement in stomach. Negative pregnancy test. What is wrong?

ok I am 25 years old around 5 foot 7 inches and weight around 205 pounds. I get very sore breast and they seemed to grown a little bigger. I get ministration cramps really bad almost everyday before my last period I never got them like this I would only get cramps with my periods or right before my period. I m getting weird cravings like I would be pregnant and in times I feel sick to my stomach . Today it felt like I a baby kicked me from inside my belly I know sometimes gas can do that to you but why am I having these other problems I took a pregnancy test 2 days ago and it showed that I am not pregnant my periods been pretty much on time. What s wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013