Sore breasts, headaches after having unprotected sex. Pregnancy test report negative. Pain in the lower back

hi am 17 years old and me and my bf had unprotected sex 3 weeks ago now i have been having headaches for the past week my boobs are a little sore and around my nipples they are a little darker and sensitive my period is 2morrow and i took a preg test yesterday and it came out negative but i been a little more tired then usual and having lite cramping but not like before and pain in my lower back and a pulling sensation when i stretch in my lower stomach plzz help me im so nervous
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012