Sore breasts, depression, anxiety attacks, mood swings, spotting during periods. What is the cause?

Hi. My boobs have been very sore and ive been depressed like crazy. I get anxiety attacks and overall juat rollercoaster emotions. My period was supposed to begin on the tenth of this minth. I started to spot on the 9th, 10th and 11th, then it stopped completely. A day later i had an extremely heavy flow for about three days. Two days after i stopped completely. Today i wiped about three times and it was a light pink. The forst time it appeared it look like a track of light pink chunky blood was in the toilet. What the fuck is going on.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012