Sore breasts, delayed periods, lightheadedness. Pregnancy test result negative. Should I be worried?

i am three weeks late on my period and my breasts are really sore. I have been really hungery lately but not for anything specific. yesterday I was watching funny videos of people falling and all of a sudden got sickto my stomach . I went to walk it off and got light headed and passed out. I took a pregnancy test but it was negative. could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
yes,you can be must do the home pregnancy test on the first passed urine in the morning,if it is still negative i would suggest you to go for a blood test which is 100% sensitive.