Sore breasts, delayed periods, headaches and leg cramps. Had unprotected sex. Should I get tested for pregnancy?

Hi im 17 and my last period was Feb 25th 2013 i had unprotected sex on my llth cycle day im on a 28 day cycle and i missed my period and took a test on the day i was suppose to start my boobs are very sore more then usual when im expecting my period been really tired and peeing alot keep gettin headaches and leg cramps could i be preg took 2 test they came out neg should i wait a few days and test again
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013