Sore breasts, bad headache, bloating, nausea. Had unprotected sex. Pregnant?

I had my last period on Jan 12-17 then had sex without a condom from the 17 to the 22 sex without a condom from the 17 to the 22 and I ovulated on the 25th and its the 31of and I ovulated on the 25th and its the 31of Jan and I m cramping Jan and I m cramping bloatinggassy nausea bloatinggassy nausea and my breast r sore having bad head ache so and my breast r sore having bad head ache so is this a sign that I could be pregnant? is this a sign that I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013