Sore breasts and underarms, nausea, bloating, constipation and white marks on nails. Are these related?

For the past 5 weeks I have had sore to touch breasts and underarms. I have also been feeling nauseous and not really there (light headed) and not myself. I am experiencing fatigue constantly and bloating after everything I drink or eat. I am not pregnant. I have also been experiencing some bowel difficulties (constipation and diarrhea) a couple of my finger nails have a white mark on them. I m not sure if any of these are linked
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012