Sore breasts, abdominal pain, bloating. Had plan B post unprotected sex. Normal?

Hi I am very concerned or just being paranoid but I had unprotected sex on April 28th and I took a plan b pill about 7-8 hrs after. It s been 10 days I haven t had any spotting or anything but I am having very sore breast and abdominal pain . I ve took plan b before but I never had pain like this before. Especially when I wake up in the morning I feel super bloated and really bad abdominal pain i also feel it when i jse the restroom to go poo...but during my whole day it doesn t hurt as bad but I still feel bloated. Is this normal?
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012
Hello mam, welcome to health care magic. The progesterone in pill at times causes these symptoms but not always so in my opinion do a urine pregnancy test and if negative Wait for a week and if u still dont get your periods visit your gynecologist. Take care and all the best.