Sore breasts, abdominal cramps, spotting. Negative pregnancy test reports. Is it normal periods?

I have paragard iud for like 3 years now. I have pretty regular periods although my period in sept was a week early on the 29-30th. I usually don t get crazy period syptoms besides bloating and fatigue. This week I have had really sore breasts and abdominal cramps. I had spotting a couple days ago. Took 2 home pregnancy tests and they were negative. This morning I started bleeding.. is this my normal period or can something else be going on?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012