Sore breasts, abdominal cramps, headaches, heartburn, hunger pangs. Negative pregnancy tests. Pregnant?

I took a pregnancy test that came back negative a few times. But I ve been having sore breast , cramps in abdomen, headaches, nostrils burning like my nose want to bleed , it feel like my heart works extra harder when I walk or run so it feel like my heart is in my throat, I have a lot of heart burns, I can t sleep alnight because I m either hungry, need something to drink or have to use the bathroom. Can I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012