Sore breast, frequent urination, late period. Got late puberty & irregular periods. -ve urine pregnancy test.

hi there i have been trying to get pregnant and i have had all the symptons like sore breast , having to pee alot and i have been breaking out on my face i get really hot and then really cold i didnt get my period until i was 19 years old i dont get it regular i get it ever 3 weeks but i get it different time but i always always get it on a saturday and im late i wanted to know do you think i can get pregnant i just peed on a stick and it says Negative should i get a twice test?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
As You have a irregular periods so it is difficult to judge from history only. At the same time you have negative pregnancy test.You have get period on Saturday has no logic .You should wait for a week or two & then go again with proper pregnancy test as per directions mention on pack.
There were chances of being pregnancy as you have periods but i think you need to take hormonal therapy to get it regular & then chances to conceive increases.