Sore breast, discharge, vomiting, reddish spotting. What could it be?

Hi my name is Jessica as of right now I m not sure if I m pregnant my breast have been very sore some leakage from them I don t start my period until around the 27 th of the month iv gotten stick I few times in the morning and startin today after I per and when I wipe I have pinkish reddish tint when I wipe what could it be?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
The mild pinkish discharge could be suggestive of an implantation bleeding or onset of your period. The symptoms you are having are suggestive of pregnancy but can be confirmed only after your periods are overdue.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal