Sore breast, cramping and feeling dizzy, HCG test normal

my breast are really sore started my cycle the begining of March it was very light ,now I am crammping on and off very dizzy and feel sick to my stomach . I took a HCG and it was negative but I feel like it was wrong
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
For the pregnancy the first symptom is the absence of the period, to the expected date. Your expected date is the beginning of April.So the H.C.G. test coincides.
Sore breasts may be due to some thing else. May be Harmon imbalance, due to some other cause. Or infection of the breast.
I advise you to consult a gynecologist for diagnosis.
I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms fluconazole,cifixime,omeprzole, and domperidone.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.