Sore breast and throat, fever, muscle ache, nausea after unprotected sex. Reason for above symptoms?

Hello, I had unprotected sex with a individual about two weeks ago. I noticed that my breasts began to be very sore. Six days after the encounter , I had a sore throat and a warm sensation all over my body feeling extremely hot. That evening while sleeping under a vent I became very congested and the sore throat begin to subside. The next morning I woke up weak, still felling very hot all over. That day I had a low grade fever, was sneezing quite often, and had a runny nose along with a headache and muscle aches, and nausea . I was still able to move around and engage in most activity. The following day the fever began to subside but I was still very congested and just took it easy. I was nervous about possible pregnancy but that was ruled out. After that no more fever or muscle aches. I still felt hot at times and now at two weeks I have continued to stay congested even up until now with mucus that exists in my throat when I cough. I have no diarrhea , swollen glands, rash , or vomiting. Could these symptoms by symptoms of ARS or seroconversion of HIV?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  255 Awaiting Answer