Sore blister on top of scar, pins and needles in arm with heaviness after removal of stitches. What should be done?

Hi it s just an enquiry I got bitten on the 14th July by my cat on my left forearm I had an operation on the 16th and came out of hospital on the 18th I have since had my stitches removed on the 26th july and I have just noticed I am gettin a blister on top of my scar and it is sore I also get pins n needles and it feels like my arm is real heavy I was just wondering wot I should do thnx
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Hi, Michelle,
Thanks for query.
It seems that you might have one or two stitches remained unabsorbed producing infection and soreness.
Consult doctor and get examined.
With dressing it will be alright.
Ok and bye.