Sore beneath tongue, itching in clitoris, sore throat, sore chest. What could the problem be?

i developed a little sore underneath my tongue and then started to notice that my private started itching, in specific my clitoris. i was scared i had a std but didnt want to tell anyone now it has been a couple days and the sore under my tongue is gone but i now have a horrible sore throat and upper chest . and the itching on my clitoris has gotten alot worse. i havent notice any open sores but i do have tiny red dots on my clitoris and it itches and maybe feels a little tough. what could the problem be? do i have herpes?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012