Sore back and sides under ribs. Painful, constipation. Concerned

Hi, I have had ongoing probs and some lap surgery 1 and 2 yr ago. I had expensive test and cam back as volvulus. My gsdoc and specialist said no. I had massive pain and and went to many hosp, finally got into one and was operated on for numerous things incl aadhesions and perintinis. I was treated and released,e adg pain still pretty bad, had another lap which showed liver and gallbladder flipped and massive binding/ adhesions and colon . My liver got snipped as cysts though o.k. Anyway here I am with really sore back (1 month) and sore sides under ribs down to hips, worse on r/h side... Am some days. constipated and some o.k. Am in pain and concerned. Thanks, WEndy age 42 mother of 1 11 yr old boy
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer