Sore back. Have smoking habit. Could this be due to pleurisy?

Hi there I have a cough a sore back for a number of weeks on we d as the pain got worse when to docs as I could not breathproperly got antibiotics and anti inflamitory medicine taking them now for three days the pain is coming back .i am a smoker and I have had plurecy before 1995 twice and the doc said it was not plurecy ad he could not hear itxx YYYY@YYYY Do you think it is plurecy do ineed a can?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
Quit smoke forever.Get fresh X ray chest AP view for your doubt.