Sore area between outer and inner vaginal lip, have slight bleeding after picking an hair follicle. How can I heal it faster?

Sore place in the crease between the out and inner lips of the vagina . Started with smalll hardish bump that I felt was likely an infected hair follical. I picked at a little, and now it is sore and red/slightly bleeding from me picking at it. Not worried the abrasion is an STD ...been faithful (both of us) for 29 years. What is the best thing to put on the abrasion to heal it faster and competely?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Thank you for query.wash the area twice with warm water.please use topical antibiotics like fucidin or silverex daily till it subsides.You wear loose cotton clothes.see that there is no friction or irritation.You can use analgesics like brufen if needed. Consult doctor if does not subside else You can get back to us for any clarifications with the photos.Dr Bharatesh D Basti Dermatologist and Venereologist.