Sore anus, excessive flatus, waves of nausea, diarrhea, stomach discomfort. Diagnosis?

Hi i have had the following symptoms for the last 4 weeks approx. maybe slightly longer, i am a 26 yr old male: Itchy/sore anus (after passing stoles, not everytime) Bloating/excess gas Slight waves of nausea Diarhrea/constipation Discomfort in stomach (trapped gas feel) these symptoms seem to have started the same time i started antibiotics which i finished 3 weeks ago now. i was on amoxacillin, metronizadole, flucloxacillin for an infection in my gums Look forward to hearing our diagnosis Kind regards chris
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013