Sore and tingling jaw, numbness between shoulder blades and neck. Any suggestions?

I am having some weird issues this evening with my right jaw sore and tingling . It started up around my left temple and now is the entire right side of my face. Shortly after it spread I started having numbness and tingling in between my shoulder blades and my neck , mostly on my right side as well and have some tingling and numbness in my right arm . After looking on the internet at WebMD I took my blood pressure it was 125/79. I typically have low to normal pressure. I m not certain what could be going on, can you offer any suggestions advise?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012