Sore and tender clitoris, irritation in the swollen, red vaginal wall, shooting pain while micturation, no relief with AZO, have only one partner. Cause of pain?

Hi, it started out as my clit just being extremely sore and tender. That has turned into a shooting pain while I pee. AZO is no help at all I ve had UTIs before and normally AZO can help that pain. So that s Why I thought this could be something different. The irritation has just Recently moved to the outer walls of my Vagina . Swollen Red, unbearable To touch or move. I started my period the day after the pain started. Now everything is swollen, red and irritated and very painful. I have had The same sex partner for over 2 years, so I ve been ruling out STDS I NEED help soon.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012