Sore and rough tongue. Feeling of burnt tongue. Sides of tongue black. Should I be concerned?

Hi, I m a little concerened about my tongue For a few days now the back of the tongue feels sore, rough and high ridged to touch (if that makes sense). The rest of my tongue feels like it is burnt, similar to burning your tongue after drinker a tea or coffee that was to hot. Then last night i looked at my tongue to find all my viend under and to the side of my tongue are no longer blue...they are black. Should i be concearned?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012