Sore and itchy breasts with clear discharge from nipples, back pain, heavy white vaginal discharge. Pregnancy sign?

hi I was wondering my boobs are really sore and itchy last night I had a little clear liquid come out from both nipples, been having a lot of back pain and jus sleepy not I just took a shower and felt weird after dinner i went to the bath room and a lot of white discharge was coming out are theres signs that i might be pregnant
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Radiologist 's  Response
Apr 2014
Thanks for writing to HCM

Mentioned findings are nonspecific for pregnancy.You should go for urine pregnancy test if you have doubt.
Urine pregnancy test depend upon hCG hormone in urine which is excreted only after fertilization of ovum.
Generally,Urine pregnancy test is done after missed period for confirmation of pregnancy,but Ultrasound of pelvis is the investigation of choice for confirmation of pregnancy.It can detect G-sac earliest.

White discharge should be taken seriously.You may be suffering from fungal infection.You need proper clinical examination by gynecologist.

Hope i have answered your query.
Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan