Sore and heavy breasts, bloating, fatigue, sharp pains on pubic bones. Have done tubal ligation, no periods after ablation. What could this be?

Hello! I had a tubal in 2007 after my 3rd child was born. Then in 2008 I had an ablation due to heavy bleeding for 8 months straight. I have not had a period since the ablation except for very mild spotting here and there the last 5 months or so. The past few weeks my breats have been sore and heavy and my nipples are extremely tender and erect all the time. I m blolated and gassy and tired and have a sharp shooting pain on the right side of my pubic bone that comes and goes. I just wondered if it is at all possible if I could be pregnant even after both procedures? I can t sleep tonight because my head is spinning. I haven t taken any tests yet and plan to do so in the morning. However I just would appreciate any advice tonight so I could maybe get some sleep! Thanks in advance. Oh and I am 28 years of age!
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012