Sore and dry burning rash around mouth. What are the bumps on face? Due to sun?

well i hope you can help. i have a very sore, dry burning rash around my mouth and in the corners it is cracked. i think it started with a cold sore and then i maybe was in the sun, and following, though i kept my face shaded it was very hot and i could feel prickly all over. i have had a sun type allergy last summer where my whole fae had these same little bumps and was red and tender, just can t seem to get it to calm down, thanx, barra
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012