Sore, ache, tightness, tingling sensation in the neck. Having headache, tightness in temples. Reason?

Hi, for the past month I ve had a strange feeling in my neck (from the middle to the base of my skull ). Sometimes it s sore, achy, tight, and sometimes even feels kind of ticklish (like a weird tingly). I ve also had mild headaches(mainly in the back of head), fatigue , get a tight feeling in my temples, and get this strange, detached from reality feeling. What could this be? Might I have a vertebral artery dissection? I did have neck manipulation done once about 5 days ago, but I had the symptoms weeks before I had that done.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012