Sonomammography shows fibroadenosis in bilateral breasts. Should I worry about cancer?

Hi Dr. Yesterday I had a Bilateral Sonomammography and the result is --------------- Both the breasts show echogenic stroma with suggestion of tiny cystic area within No evidence of focal solid area No evidance of ductal dilatation Benign appering lymphnodes are noted in bilateral axilla ,Largest measuring 9*6 MM(right)and 9* 4mm(Left). Impression:Features are suggestive of fibroadenosis in bilateral breasts. ----------------- Please let me know there is any point to worry regarding cancer point of view ? Thanks, Priyanka.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012