Sonography shows a well-defined hypoechoic lesion in the right breast. What to do ?

Hi dear dr I get my sonogeraphy today.There is something that I am sad an wory. my result There are sonographic evidence changes in both sides. a well-defined hypoechnic lesion 8.5 * 6.5* 5 mm is seen in 10 o clock of right breast about 2 cm far from the nipple .few tiny echogenic foci suspected for calcifications are noted whithin the lesion. the lesion is taller than wide ans show mild posterior shadow.Follow- up sonography 4-6 m later is recpmmended. Two cysts measuring 9*3.5 mm and 4.5*1.8 mm are seen between 9 and 10 o clock of righy breast. There is a cyst 8*4.5 mm in 2 o clock of right breastnear the areola . no solid or cystic nass lesion is seen in left breast. I am 31 years old $single
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013