Sonography shows PCOS. Taken medication for missed period. Negative pregnancy test. Still irregular periods. Can you help?

I have been detected with having PCOS in Sept 2011 after I did a sonography . I was missing my periods for 2-3 months at a staretch since March 2011 and hence did a sonography as suggetsed by the Gynac. I was on medications for 6 months from the Gynaec and I used to get my period regualry. After I stopped the medication in Jan 2012, I got my periods in feb and mar 2012 but nothing for 3 months after that. Home pregnancy test was negative. I am now on Homeopathy but the periods are still irregular. Can you please help?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012