Sonography showing endometriosis and chocolate cysts in ovary. On Bestrion and Vitofol. Is it safe to be pregnant now?

I am 27 married planing for baby, as last two month i was not satisfied with my period as it was not more than two days and suddenly last month in June i got my period on 2nd for 2 days and again in the same month on 20th June but as it was not normal the colour was chocolate.Than i did the preganancy Test it came negative, i went to doctor did the sonography, doctor said that i have the fulroid and Endumetriusis of ovary chocolate cysts in right ovary and doctor suggested me the Bestrion medicine for 10days me and my husband was more concern whether i can conceive ? she said will let us know and asked us to visit after 10days thn when we visited on 10day she said that we were should have come on period cycle i.e. between 20th to 25th. And now she gave VITCOFOL medicine for 1 month and said that if Period doesnt come till 20th need to checkup that pregnancy can take place n if it is than we will give medicine to dissolve the chocolate cyst. Question is am i preganant? if yes than is it safe and if no than can i be preganant and when? pls reply or suggest wht to we are worried alot. Pls help
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012