Sonography showed good endometrial thickness, ovary size, partner with improved motility post varicocele surgery. When can I go for IUI?

i have no problems with my cycle my cycle is of 27 to 28 days regular. my husband had low counts with low motility . after varicocele surgery they have increased. the results are counts 42 million in 2 ml. moyility (a+b) is 60% my age is 29 . so is my husbands age trying to conceive since two years. my tenth day sonography results are rt. ovary are 20 by 18 mm, 13 by 8 mm, 12 by 10 mm and left ovary m.s.f . endometrial thickness is 10 mm. i took fertomid tablets from day 2 to day 6. when should i go for iui .. pls rply
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012