Sonography says lesions and fibroid on anterior walls. Can I improve condition?

HIIIIIII DOC I HVE A UTERINE PROB.IN SONOGRAPHY REPORTS MY DETALES ARE.........2HYPOECHOIC LESION S/O FIBROID ,,,ANTERIOR WALL IS 42.2X47.7MM ANDOTHER ON LATERAL WALL IS 41.5X52.0MM.REPORTS CAME 27 JULY 0000,,,,MY LAST REPORTS DETAILS ARE WHICH ARE DONE BY ME ON 17MARCH 2011,,,DETAILS ARE...........{UTERINE SIZE IS 105X69MM AND HYPOECHOIC LESION IN POSTEROR MYOMETRIUM IS_69X87.7MM........HEY .DOC I WANNA TO KNOWS DAT IS 2012 REPORTS IS BETTER THEN2011,,,CAN I IMPROVED IN A YEAR,PLZZZZZZZ HELP ME AND PLZ TELL ME SIZE OF FIBROID IN A FRUIT SHAPE.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012