Sonography report shows fatty liver, endometrial polyp in mid uterine, follicles in ovaries. Necessary treatment?

hi doctor i am 29 yrs female, i did a sonography ..the result shows hepatomegaly with moderatly severe fatty changes liver ....what it means? is it anything serious about it? uterus- anteverted. acutely anteflexed and measures 7.5 x 4.3 x 4.2 cms, with normal myometrical echoes there are appear to be a small posterior wall, mid uterine endometrial polyp of size .7x.6cms the endometrial thickness is .6 cms overies- both overies are free in adnexa and moderately enlarged in size and curresponding to a volume of about 14-15 cc each, showing numorous developing folicles. mostly bordering the overies with central stomal prominenance the right overy also shows a mature folicle of size 1.7 x 1.5 cms plese explain me the present condition og my health and neccessary treatment. thank you so much mrs. p
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  54 Awaiting Answer