Sonography of gravid uterus shows liquor not adequate. What can I do?

hi now i am GA by lmp 39 weeks 2 days, nw my doctor scan real time B mode sonography of gravid uterus she told me liquor not adequate. the largest pocket measures 2-4 cms. amniotic fluid index=4 i m so fear about this what can i do? please help me doctor told c-section today,i like to wait for 5 days.this is rite or wrong? fetal bio metry= BPD 90MM. HC 335MM AC 328MM FL 73MM I M EAGER TO WAIT YOUR ANSWER thanking you regards hema
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012