Sonography and X-ray post chemotherapy for breast cancer showed nothing abnormal. Is the treatment sufficient?

sir, my wife got operated for left breast cancer ,breast removed.after one month chemotherapy was started. she has completed eight cycles of oncologist has advised to complete 25 rediations out of which 5 rediation shock are over. whether this line of treatment is sufficient; because after completion of chemo, she has gone through sonography and x ray . Nothing abnormal found. would you advise any further treatment ?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012