Sometimes my heart even when lying down will become very erratic. What i can do?

I am 23 and I have had heart palpitations here and there for years.... sometimes my heart even when lying down will become very erratic and thud a dew times and have no rhythm whatsoever and other times my heart can not be heard no matter where you listen.... I have had an ecg and it was fine, however I had no problems with my heart that day....some days are fine and some are weird I get light headed as well, it seems to have nothing to do with me exercising because it happens at night too, and the beat can be so erratic it can make me feel very sick. I would like to know what to do. thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011