Sometimes i get a sharp pain in my chest which lasts for about a minute. My stress and heart test reports are normal

I ve been having discomfort in my chest lately. Sometimes I get a pinch, and pain, it last for about a minute, then goes away. Sometime I feel my heart beating fast, but that never last more than a minute as well. Sometimes the discomfort feels like I m having heartburn , i drink water and it feels better. When I sleep on my left part of the body, sometimes it hurts, sometimes it doesn t. These pinches and pain are never in the center of my chest, they often take place on the top part of the chest and to the side, as if its inside the Rib-cage, and mostly the left chest. I had a stress test and all the heart test done 2 and a half years ago, and the doctor told me there is nothing wrong with my heart. I was diagnosed with Vertigo 4 months ago. I am 37 and have been under a lot of stress at work lately. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011