Sometimes I get these really bad aches in my lower back, please suggest me

Hi, I am a 14 year old female. Sometimes I get these really bad aches in my lower back, like terrible, intolerable, i will take like 4 goodys and it doesnt help at all. Sometimes i get really fatigued and achey everywhere else mostly my mid body (thighs, butt, back,) Last night i was awoken by this terrible ache in my legs, from my knees to my calves. Could all this be growing pains? im not really supposed to grow anymore but im only 5 feet. also i had mono a few years back and the aching may be to chronic mono, which im going to an infectious disease specialist in a few weeks to see if i have it, since i get sick every two weeks. But, do you think it is all just growing pains ?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jun 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
No its not growing pain. You should get through check up. thanks
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you are only 14 and growth is not yet completed with every thing your height will also increase
there is nothing like growing pain
please consult physician and get a check up and investigations as advised .
proper diagnosis is needed for right treatment
at this age you need a gynecological check up also
back ache etc may be related to pelvic organs